”Switch on” your brain and unlock the genius within!
Join us for this experiential workshop where you will learn fun, quick, energizing “smart moves” from the Brain Gym Programme which can be easily implemented in the work, school or home environment by people of all ages. Learn how moving with intention creates and strengthens neural pathways enhancing integrated whole-brain learning. Gain insight into how you can “work smarter … not harder”.
Read more information about Brain Gym in their blog post.
Topics covered in these workshops:
- Physiological basis of how we learn.
- Barriers to learning and how to overcome them.
- Brain Dominance Profiles and its impact on effective learning.
- Integrating the Intellectual, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual aspects of ourselves to facilitate whole-brain learning.
- Practical resources and tools to implement for immediate, long-term and noticeable benefit.
8 Feb – Session 1 (Students)
Primary school – from grade 4
15 Feb – Session 2 (Students)
High school – all grades
22 Feb – Session 3 (Adults)
For people in business, teachers, tutors, therapists, coaches, parents – learn effective tools to assist you personally as well as enabling you to support children under your care.
Time: 14:30 to 17:00
Self-investment: R250 per session
Session 2 – Rondebosch
Session 3 – Masjidul Quds Auditorium
What participants of the previous session had to say:
Presented by Raadiyah Kajee
Educational Kinesiologist / Brain Gym Practitioner & Trainer
Cell: 067 093 7678
Islamic Emphasis on Knowledge
Islam, in theory as well as in practice, has always promoted knowledge. The
distinctive mark of human beings over the angels is knowledge: